We want to be a good neighbour, a business that is responsible, fair and honest. When people talk about us we want them to say; “no-one tries harder for customers?, “they treat people really well?, and “they deliver exceptional quality and service every time.?
We will look after our environment and will conscientiously seek to reduce our carbon footprint, recycle, conserve energy and develop sources of renewable and sustainable energy.
The key points of our strategy to achieve this are:
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of our fleet and the source of its power requirement.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst our customers and suppliers.
- Source training & marketing materials in order to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to our company.
Efficient, data driven
We are committed to building our community in positive, inspiring and supportive ways through engagement with our team, our customers, our suppliers and everyone else we come into contact with. We will offer products and services that enhance positively the fabric of society and encourage a spirit of community and shared responsibility.
We will be bounded by our set of core values enshrined in the ‘principles’ of the Wise Buy. We will up-hold the moral and ethical standards laid down and help others to maintain these standards. We will not stand by and see our Participles violated and will take positive remedial action. We will work diligently to become self aware of our own tendencies and limitations and use these governing Principles to shape our personal and professional behaviour.