Leadership & Management Short Courses: Terms & Conditions
- Due to the continuous improvement of our leadership & management course portfolio, Wise Buy reserves the right to change the course content and/or trainer, at any time, in line with market demands.
Course Dates and Venues
- Wise Buy reserves the right to alter or cancel published dates and change venues without liability.
- In the event of a cancellation where an alternative cannot be provided, monies received in respect of that course can be refunded in full.
- To make a reservation on a course, please either book online at www.wisebuy.co.uk, or call us on 08000 112 444.
- Confirmation of your booking should be received within 5 working days of the booking being made.
- On booking completion we will issue complete joining instructions detailing your participation on the training event. This includes a location map, venue details and course timings.
- All fees are current at the time of print. However, we reserve the right to change them.
- If you would like to make a substitution, please call us on 08000 112 444.
- Substitutions can be made at any time before the start of the course without incurring a penalty.
- Payment for courses must be made at the time of booking. Payment can be made by cheque, credit/debit card or BACS.
- Payment by invoice is by special arrangement only and is generally reserved for existing clients making multiple course bookings. Our payment terms are 14 days from date of invoice or the start of the course whichever is sooner.
- In any event, Wise Buy reserves the right to refuse admission if payment has not been received prior to attending your course.
The following charges apply if you cancel:
- 29+ days before a course 25% of the course fee.
- 15-28 days before a course 60% of the course fee.
- 0-14 days before a course 100% of the course fee.
The following charges apply if you transfer:
- 15-28 days before a course 25% of the course fee.
- 0-14 days before a course 60% of the course fee.
- The transfer option only applies to delegates who are transferring to a different date for the same course.
- Delegates must specify their choice of transfer date at the time of transfer.
- If a delegate uses the transfer option, the original course invoice and the transfer invoice remain due, even if the transfer reservation is subsequently cancelled.